In Minecraft, a hoe is a tool used to till dirt and grass blocks into farmland, as well as to quickly harvest certain plant-based blocks. It is a tool of great use for all Minecraft players, and It is very important for surviving because of Its farming purpose.
Because it is an item of great value, we should learn how to make and use one.
How to make it:
Crafting a hoe is quite simple and it can be made in the following way:
- Open crafting table.
- Place two (ingots, planks, diamonds or stone+tier blocks) in the first row.
- Place one stick in the middle of the second row.
- Place one stick in the middle of the third row.
If confused, follow the picture below for visual instruction.
How to upgrade it:
Like any other diamond tool, a diamond hoe can be upgraded into a netherite hoe using a smiting table. However, the hoe’s performance as a gardening tool or a weapon is unchanged by the upgrade, the only benefit is the increased durability.
You can upgrade it in the following way:
- Open smiting table.
- Place diamond hoe in the first field.
- Place netherite ingot in the second field.
- Pick up your netherite hoe.
If confused, follow the picture for visual instruction.
We hope you learned how to both make an upgrade a hoe through this article. For more information about commonly-asked Minecraft questions, including:
- How to make a door In Minecraft
- How to find dungeons in Minecraft
- Lead recipe Minceraft
- Respawn anchor recipe Minecraft
- Smite or sharpness
Thank you for reading our article from the Minecraft experts at MCraftGuide on how to make a hoe in Minecraft, and happy building!