What Is A Respawn Anchor In Minecraft?
- You cannot use a bed in the nether/end in place of the anchor because while setting the spawn point the bed and the area around it will explode.
- Respawn anchor cannot be used in the over world because while setting the spawn point the anchor and the area around it will explode.
- It is important to recharge the anchor before using it. Glowstones are used to charge the anchor and on a full charge it can spawn you 4 times after you die, then you can recharge it again.
- A diamond pickaxe or a netherite can easily be used to break and then pick the anchor.
Where you can find Crying Obsidian In Minecraft?
Currently, there are two ways to find crying obsidian:
Go into nether > Ensure that you have the armor of gold and gold ingots > Go near a piglin and click on barter > Collect The Item
Visit Nether > Find Glowstone > Break it with any pickaxe > Collect glowstone dust > Arrange it in a 2*2 Cell > Collect It
How To Make A Respawn Anchor In Minecraft?
- Open the crafting table
- Place Crying Obsidian in the top column and the bottom column
- Fill Glowstone in the middle cell
- Collect the respawn anchor, and move it to your inventory
How to Use The Respawn Anchor in Minecraft?
- Choose a place where you want to set your respawn point
- Place the respawn anchor at that place
- Be sure to have some Glowstone with you
- Take Glowstone in one of your hands and click on anchor
- Four glowstones are enough to charge the anchor
- After doing this, click on the anchor and set your respawn point
- You can charge a Glowstone by using a dispenser.
- By setting the respawn point on the anchor in the Overworld, it will explode.
- The respawn anchor produces light level of 15, 11, 7, or 3 with a mystical music.
In this article, we have covered how to make and use the respawn anchor in minecraft, as well as the two ways to gather crying obsidian.